This page contains all the articles written concerning Thrivent’s allowing pro-abortion organizations into – and in some cases, funding them through – their various charitable giving programs. These are listed in reverse chronological order (in other words, newest to oldest).
A petition was available, asking Thrivent to disallow funding of pro-abortion organizations and to allow funding of pro-life organizations. The petition is now closed.
- THRIVENT REINSTATES FUNDING TO CRISIS PREGNANCY CENTERS – AN OPEN LETTER
- DISCUSSING THRIVENT ON ‘STEADFAST THROWDOWN’
- INTERVIEW ON KFUO’S REFORMATION RUSH HOUR
- DEFUNDED BY THRIVENT: A PLACE OF REFUGE MINISTRIES
- FURTHER THRIVENT CONTROVERSY STORIES FROM THE MEDIA
- PRO-LIFE ORGANIZATION DEFUNDED BY THRIVENT? PLEASE ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS.
- A STATEMENT FROM LUTHERANS FOR LIFE REGARDING THRIVENT
- THE THRIVENT STORY IS BEGINNING TO SPREAD
- THE REAL COST OF THRIVENT’S DECISION: $878,569 PER YEAR
- AN OPEN LETTER TO THRIVENT CEO BRAD HEWITT & THE THRIVENT BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- THRIVENT’S FUNDING OF ABORTION ORGANIZATIONS: BY THE NUMBERS
- THRIVENT HAS DIRECTLY FUNDED PLANNED PARENTHOOD AND NARAL
- THRIVENT CONTINUES TO DENY CHOICE DOLLARS TO PRO-LIFE ORGS
- A LIST OF THRIVENT’S SUSPENDED ORGANIZATIONS
- THRIVENT’S STATEMENT
- THRIVENT DOES NOT HAVE THE KOMEN “OUT”
- THRIVENT’S DANGEROUS GAME